As organisations rallied to adapted to the new normal brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, they now have to ensure and achieve long-term resilience and sustain the speed with which they have adapted.
To prepare ask the following questions:
- What kind of demand shift should we expect, and how do we get ready for it?
- How do we incorporate new ways of working to enhance productivity and health?
- How do we get the most value out of office real estate?
- How can we reimagine capital allocation to promote resilience?
- What broader role should organisations play in their communities?
To read more, click here for the full article.